You May Be Missing Something!

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Skimpy Americans

Today my favorite blogger made me a Tarzan fan for life.

Most foreigners can not believe how uptight Americans are about TV, radio, etc. We live in the "land of the free" where the government mandates our morality and the morality of our children. We make such big events out of stuff like this that it's no wonder kids feel like they have to sneak around to experience life. I applaud this girl wearing a dress she made to her prom. I would not have been brave enough to do anything like it. She should also pay attention more in English class. Maybe she was just nervous.

2 comments:

  1. Oy. Where is Madison HS? Somewhere in Texas? Well, it was a tacky dress. But it shouldn't have kept her out of the prom. That's just wrong.

    So, you've new found appreciation for Jane. You're gradually expanding your cultural awareness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Madison HS is in Houston.

    I don't know if I have found new appreciation for Jane, just naked women gyrating in the jungle pool!

    ReplyDelete