You May Be Missing Something!

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Alliterator Animal Sh*t List: The Letter 'E'

I think before I give you the alliteration for E, I should mention that words can be spelled oddly or invented as long as they get the "sound" or "meaning" across. It aids in the creativity. I'm not sure if I do this with the letter E. I'll have to type it out and see if the spell checker complains. I know I do it for the letter Q, but that's ways out. I'll probably have to reiterate my rules then. I also need to work on my vocabulary (for this as well as other things). I was being forced to watch 7th Heaven last night and they used a word that I had heard before but I had not idea what it meant. And now I can't remember what the word was. It started with an i.

And now for the E's:
Elegant Elephant Entrails Earp

No comments:

Post a Comment