You May Be Missing Something!

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Mamma Mia! And Meryl Streep


If you've been following my blog, you realize I don't watch too much TV. I record Bones and House. I bought Mamma Mia! for my wife for Christmas. I bought it on Blu-Ray because I bought myself a blu-ray player. I've talked to a few people that hate the movie. I don't really know why. It's kind of goofy and you can't expect it to be an edge of your seat thriller, but it's good. It's made me a complete and total fan of Meryl Streep.

Of course, it made me less of a fan of Pierce Brosnan than I already was (not). He should probably give up singing.

This post is a tribute to my randomness. If you have the time to watch anything on youtube, you should watch Meryl Streep singing "Winner Takes it All". It gives me chills.



I had to modify the above video to find a full length version.

NBC Doesn't like the full length version. Something about copyrights. I'm changing the video again.

No comments:

Post a Comment