You May Be Missing Something!

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Idea Thievery and the KISS Party

Most of my trivial blog material comes from other blogs or stuff I hear folks blathering about on the radio. Today is no different.

I think I've mentioned my new political party before. So far the membership is one. It's the KISS Party. I don't have any way for you to join. Thus the reason for my small membership. I'm sure if I supplied the means, the number of members would be in the millions.

Anyway, back to the blogs. I don't follow many blogs. I'll get too many ideas and then I'll explode. Today, one of the blogs I follow had me take a "Liberal Test". His blog is mentioned down on the right column somewhere with blogs that I follow. It's not the one from Singapore and it's not the one from Durango. I'm link lazy today. It's a new thing.

I took the Liberal Test, but I applied my whacky random experimentation to it so that it would be more interesting. When I was taking the test, I tried to make the answers based on the KISS Party Principle. Some of the questions are worded in such a way that it's hard to apply the KISS Party Principle, but I tried to take a hard line approach.

Oh. In case you were too lazy to read about the KISS Party, it's main principle is that "people should be allowed to do anything they want as long as they aren't hurting someone else."

I scored a 50% which I think was very good for the KISS Party founder. We're gonna ride the fence with the best of them. Take the test here.

No comments:

Post a Comment