You May Be Missing Something!

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Home At Last

I need a vacation from that vacation.

I've got about 700 pictures to go through before I can post detailed stories of my "German Vacation". I'm hoping the pictures remind me of all the stories I wanted to tell. I'm not good at taking notes and the picture on the left is not one of the 700.

I may have to post some other random crap to fill in the gaps, but I shan't forget to share with you my German Vacation.

When I first started going to Germany back in 2002, everyone there would ask me if I hate George Bush as much as they did. I don't know what it was with Europe and George. He must have said something bad about the Euro or something. It made me uncomfortable most of the time. I could see them coming from across the bar with their Bush hating look in their eyes.

This was my first trip with Obama in office and it was much more pleasant. It's likely the first positive affect that the ObamaNation has had on my life. Everyone wanted to know if I liked Obama as much as they did.

I just told them that we seem to have a little less war and a lot less money, but it seems to even out. But I had trouble translating it to Deutsch most of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment