You May Be Missing Something!

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Thankyyoulittell F||||||r

cutekid This story just cracked me up.  I love English humor.  I’ll wait here receiptwhile you read through the story.

Apparently, she acted up in a restaurant called Cactus Joes.  I’ve got two daughters.  One of them was often times a little hellion when we’d go out to eat.  If she had to sit still for more than 20 minutes you better pull out the chill pills cuz things were about to get crazy.

If I had received a receipt with a subtle note like this one at the bottom, it would have cracked me up.  There is mean spirited and then there is just funny.  This is just funny.  Even if the wait staff meant every word of it in a mean spirited angry way, it’s still funny.  

When I first read this story, I thought it happened in the good ol’ USA.  I’m surprised someone in UK would get this upset.  Maybe they were transplanted Americans who never watched Monty Python.

The article leaves out important details.  I’d like to hear from the wait staff. They might have been talking about the little girl’s mom.

The whole miscellaneous portion of the bill has some good subtle humor in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment