You May Be Missing Something!

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Another Elena Tan?…This One’s Pretty

image Coincidentally, and perhaps because of my previous Elena posting, I received another email from Elena. Although I think it’s a different Elena. She doesn’t appear old.

It was titled, “Hello, can we be friends?”. The previous Elena was promising me a large inheritance. What this Elena offers, I’m too naive to figure out. I’m almost too embarrassed to post the email, but in honor of full disclosure… (incidentally, I haven’t been on a dating website in about 8 years). At least they both have God in common. And her typing skills seem to be about as good as Elena Tan’s lawyer: Barrister Richard Lee (you have to read Sophia’s comment).

Hello my new friend!
My name is Elena.
how are you? I hope you are fine!
I have found your profile and e-mail on dating site.
As for me I want to find my love.
If you are interested, answer me and we can begin our acquaintance.
So let me tellsome words about me. I am was born 20 OCT 1982.
I want to find someone who can love me and i can love. I looked your
profile and read information about you
and what you want to see in a woman of your choice.
And i believe, i can have all parts of what you want in soulmate, out of
thousands of people that is me, i find you to be my true choice and i
hope that you should feel the same way too.
It's really wonderful moment as I am writing this letter to you
and i pray that i should hear good and sweat reply from you.
You are far from me but i belief that there's nothing that love can not do.
I belief love can move mountain and love turns around person's life to
precious life and sweet one.
Ok, i wish that you will write me and lets have more
discussions and get to know more about each other.
My new friend I ask you to write to my e-mail:
elenchiksweet_27@yahoo.com
I will be great to read marvellous letter from you.
Hoping for God of love and in power of love I would like to hear from you.
Thanks for the reading.
Elena.

2 comments:

  1. Gosh...all I get is offers of millions of dollars from the relatives of dead government officials.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i got your message and i look forward to talking to you ok beautiful

    ReplyDelete