You May Be Missing Something!

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Ash Koley and Phil Deschambault

I've posted before some videos concerning my attraction to angry music. You can do a search at the top of this little blog to find other angry music I've mentioned.

However, in 2010, I've decided it's time for an influx of feel good, happy music. I've never been a fan of sappy music even though sappy rhymes with happy.

To that end, I'd like to introduce you to a band called "Ash Koley". It's actually a two person band comprised of Ash Koley and Phil Deschambault. From their Myspace page (which contains a blog), it reads, "...Phil writes an almost-finished song, then Ash puts her voice on it and finishes it off."

My happy song for today is "Don't Let Your Feet Touch Down". Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment