You May Be Missing Something!

Thursday, January 28, 2010

They Infuriate Me

The only reason I can come up with that these people continue to broadcast these mass emails is because gullible people respond. Please, please, please stop responding. My junk email filters are pretty good and most of the time this stuff gets filtered right into the waste basket. Unfortunately, good stuff also sometimes gets thrown away. So in the interest of good emails everywhere that accidentally get thrown into the junk mail bin, please, please, please quit responding to crap like this:
Dear Partner,

This is my third time of sending you an e-mail without any reply, I told
youabout a deal on an investment account total 10.5million USD of late
Mr. Alfred who shares the same last name with you.

My proposal to you is that since I have exclusive access to his file, you
willbe made the beneficiary of these funds. On verification, which will be
the details I make available to Bank holding funds, my company through our
lawyerwill instruct the bank to make payments to you. You do not have to
have known him. I know this sounds a bit heavy and complex but believe and
trust me as itis achievable. For your assistance, I propose we split the
funds in half andshare it equally. This practice is not unusual in the
banking sector here inChina. The other option is that the funds will
revert back to the state, whereit may be shared by State officials.

Nothing ventured is nothing gained and that success and riches never come
easyor on a platter of gold. This is the one truth I have learned from my
privateinvestment clients, We should act swiftly on this if you are in
agreement andplease get back to me immediately, I am contacting you
independently and no oneis informed of this communication.

Please do keep this confidential,I await your prompt response.

Best Regards,

Chui Lee



Thanks,
Gar

PS: I'm easily infuriated lately. Just ask Durango.

1 comment:

  1. Damn, Gar...this is the third time he's sent you this email! Can't you help the man out? I mean really, it would seem that if you'd respond, then he'd stop sending you the request, duh...

    ReplyDelete