You May Be Missing Something!

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Alice in Wonderland

image

As you sit and contemplate the imminent release of Tim Burton’s adaptation of Alice in Wonderland on March 5 featuring a star studded cast including: Johnny Depp and Helena Bonham Carter.

I only ask that you do one thing.

Just one simple thing that I haven’t talked about in months now.

I mean I was quietly hushed through intimidation and peer pressure, but this must come out.

It really must be released for public consumption.

I’ve tried to hold back as long as possible, but the urging in the back of my weak mind finally became too strong and I was forced to unleash the beast.

Lewis Carroll, born Charles Lutwidge Dodgson on January 27th, 1832 was a left handed Aquarius.

His writings are filled with wordplay and puzzles.  His pseudonym Lewis is an anglicized form of Ludovicus, which is Latin for Lutwidge.  Carroll is an anglicized version of Carolus, the Latin for Charles.

Enjoy the movie, brought to you, in no small part, by an eccentric left handed Aquarius.

No comments:

Post a Comment