You May Be Missing Something!

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The Nightmare is Over

For the last couple of days I have been raked across the coals, drug through the mud, hit below the belt, and verbally abused!

It was tons of fun and a bit stressful. I definitely shouldn't do that more than once or twice a week.

A public service announcement: If you are using Windows 7 Release Candidate, it will cease working properly on March 1st. Now, is the time to send Microsoft money or downgrade or upgrade to one of the many flavors of free Linux.

If you like 80's music (and I do), then you must watch this video. The first time I watched it, I laughed out loud when he kicked into Steve Perry mode. It was completely unexpected. Of course, technically the Metallica song they are using was released in the early 90's... That small nit pick aside, I still like videos that make me unintentionally laugh as this one did.

No comments:

Post a Comment