You May Be Missing Something!

Friday, May 14, 2010

Long Time No Blog

I have so much stuff to write about and not enough time to put it all down.  This week ranks in the top 5 worst weeks of my life.

I went to see The Grascals tonight.  It made me realize how much I appreciate good music.  When I’m hurt, I listen to angry music to make me feel better.  A good friend of mine once did me a huge favor by convincing me to be mad instead of sad.

The Grascals is a bluegrass band.  Bluegrass, as well as a lot of country music, makes you feel better because you realize there are lots of people having bad weeks.  In fact, some people have had so many bad weeks that they’ve written a song about it.

Tomorrow I go to Milan, Italy for two weeks.  To many of you this may sound like fun.  I’m looking forward to it a little less than I’d look forward to a root canal.  It’s just really bad timing.

My blogging will probably suffer more than it already has.

No comments:

Post a Comment