You May Be Missing Something!

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Cadillac Sky at House of Blues July 8th

image Sorry for the late notice.  I got an email a while back telling me that Cadillac Sky was going to be at the House of Blues in Dallas.  People should not send me emails more than 2 weeks in advance because I forget.

Today I was trying to think of something to do on Thursday and it occurred to me that I had received an email about something going on in the first week of July.  I went and did some research and discovered that they will be here this Thursday, July 8th.  Get your tickets here.  Apparently, you can get a 4-pack of tickets for $7.50 each.  Or, if you are going alone, like me, then each ticket is $10 in advance, $12 at the door.

1 comment:

  1. I think you should be in the concert right now..? I hope you are enjoying it and afterwards, please, don't forget to tell us how it was. :) *bisous*

    ReplyDelete