You May Be Missing Something!

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Tomorrow I Fly

I normally try to avoid posting day to day activities.  They bore me.  However, in my attempt to put something on this blasted thing at least once a week, I'm going to break a rule.  I choose to break rule number one instead of rule number two.  I will leave it to the logical gluttons to determine which rule is which.

Tomorrow (Thursday), I'll be flying to Los Cabos or Cabo or Cabo San Lucas.  I'm not sure which is the most recognized or correct name.  I've always just called it Cabo, but that doesn't work when planning a vacation or trying to find it on Google maps.  I suspect it's something about a region and parts of a region, but alas, I am too lazy to figure it all out.

You can go watch some live webcams here.  Starting tomorrow afternoon you can keep a lookout for me.  I'll be the one who creates the most glare.

If you're curious and I know you are.  I'll be spending most of my time at this location:
From a satellite view it kind of looks like West Texas.  Well, if the sink holes were larger and looked suspiciously like a beach.

I'll try and remember to take lots of pictures and post something when I get back (Monday evening).  Don't get too anxious.  Sometimes I have to let things digest properly before dispensing them onto the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment