You May Be Missing Something!

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Brakes

Last week Google's blogger went belly up for almost a full 24 hours.  During that 24 hours, I couldn't access anything to post new blogs and they deleted my last blog.

Eventually, everything was returned to its former glory but it made me consider how much I trust Google to keep up with all of my artistic spewing.  I started thinking about the idea of cross posting to another blog.  I started a blog on Wordpress which I intended to just synchronize with this one.  Thus, if one or the other went down, I'd still have a copy to go back to.

This idea has cost me all kinds of time.  At first, I said to myself, "I'm not going to blog again until I have my Wordpress ready to go."  It has delayed everything.  Now, I've decided to ease back on my blessed stubbornness.

I think I want to finish the story of my Cabo vacation.  I ended up staying 6 days and I'm only on Day 4.  Should I combine Day 4 and Day 5?  These are the kinds of decisions which cause me to to go into hyper procrastination mode.

Occasionally, I don't have anything to blog about so I just kind of hit upon the top 3 or 4 things that have been on my mind.  These are:

  1. Laziness and voting.
  2. Winning the staring contest.
  3. Marriage and last names.
I should probably setup a voting booth so you, the reader, can decide my next foray into topic madness.

1 comment: