You May Be Missing Something!

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Jen's Blog

I've added Jen's Lyric Waltz back to my blogs there in the right column.  You might enjoy it.  She tends to write about art and literature which is not normally my cup of tea, but it is always interesting reading what people who don't live in America are doing.  If you need to turn off the music, it's a player at the bottom of the screen with a pause button, but you might give it a listen instead.

I put her on my blog roll once before and then she disappeared for a year without a trace.  She claims she was working or studying or something.  I suspect some kind of imprisonment for illegal activity, but that's just because I've got a wicked imagination and I don't really know Jen.  I don't even think it's her real name.

Don't get this Jen confused with guest blogger Jen.  They are two very different people.  At least I think they are.

On a somewhat unrelated note, I'm about to remove "there's sand in my latte" so bookmark it now if you want to go back to it.  According to Natalie's last post, it's her last post so no sense in checking here for updates.  She may go on to blog about something else and if she does, I'll be sure and let you know.

Thanks for listening.  I mean reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment