You May Be Missing Something!

Friday, November 2, 2012

Expert Voting Advice

This is my next to last political rant and it's not really a rant so much as an educational experience guaranteed to titillate the senses. Before I start, know that I've already voted and I followed the following guidelines.

First study this map from the latest opinion polls:
Now, for your voting instructions:

The red states are 100% Romney. There's no question in anyone's mind. Therefore, if you live in a red state, your vote is wasted by voting for Romney or Obama. However, if you vote for Gary Johnson, you'll be voting to get a 3rd choice in the 2016 Presidential Elections and Debates!

The dark blue states are 100% Obama. There's no question in anyone's mind. Therefore, if you live in a dark blue state, your vote is wasted by voting for Romney or Obama. However, if you vote for Gary Johnson, you'll be voting to get a 3rd choice in the 2016 Presidential Elections and Debates!

If you live in a light blue state or yellowish colored state, I suggest you vote your heart. If it were me, I'd vote for Obama because I dislike Romney quite a bit.

Whatever you do remember this! Variety is the spice of life and in 2016 you could be watching 3 candidates debate! That's like a 50% increase in variety or something like that!

PS: People from Oklahoma are screwed. Apparently your government thinks you are so stupid you can't handle more than A/B answers on your multiple choice ballot. Sorry about that. These instructions should not concern you.

No comments:

Post a Comment